Wednesday, July 1, 2009

stuff

Some pics of lately:

John and I post birthday date. 
Parker and I taking self portraits at eight am. He had already been awake for over an hour. Good thing he is so charming. His sleep habits are not so charming.
Ruby sitting up. Horray!
Ruby eating prunes. Sophie looking way too old...  
Life is good. 

13 comments:

Summer said...

HOLY COW! Sophie is getting to be so mature-a little woman! Crazy! Her hair is be-u-tiful btw...

john said...

I like you and your crazy kids.

Stacy said...

Ash, I love your bangs! And cute kids, as always.

Tatiana said...

Oh my heavens! K, maybe you and John look a little related in that top shot. It is darling. How can you look that good at 8 am? And Ruby so big!

Heidi Louise said...

If Sophie gets married before me... let's just say it can't happen. LOL I can't believe how grown up she looks. She will be driving and dating before you know it.

You two have some of the cutest kids!

Kysha said...

I agree that you look way too good at 8 a.m. I love Ruby with the prunes!!! Sophie's a little beauty. And the title of your last post, "the music in me" proves you are truly a Disney channel fan. Love those HSM songs!!! Not really, but Emma would love to live at your house.

Everyday Sparkles said...

All those photos are too cute for words! I love seeing Sophie and Parks outside, but I don't get to see Ruby enough. Great seeing her sitting and eating.

sarahbellac said...

Super cute! I like you and your crazy kids, too! :)

Liz said...

You and John are an awesome couple! PERFECT!!! Your kids grow each time I see a pic of them. I love reading about your family moments.

Jamie Jensen Hill said...

Great pics & wow Sophie does look like she's on the cusp of teenage-hood!!! BTW she is so sweet & goes out of her way to say hi to me everytime I see her. Love her!

sterlingandbrandi said...

I can't believe how big your kiddos are getting - they look so cute! As do you guys - we are hopefully coming to town soon - so see you soon!

Mushie said...

Those are the cutest grandchildren in the world!
Love you all!

Lauren Parker said...

k you are john look like twins!!! i love this :]