Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy Fourth...

Happy 4th of July! To celebrate Sophie and I are going to go see these guys:
John and Parker and Ruby will BBQ with his family. I am sure that as soon as the kids are in bed John will re-watch today's time trial from this: (YIPPEEE..... started today. We love July!)
And I just can't help it. It's Lance!!! I know he has baggage, but don't we all? I just love Lance..... Hope he wins another one. 

6 comments:

Everyday Sparkles said...

Glad you girls had such a fun time. Sounds like John and Shane will be glued to the tour for the next few weeks. Go Lance!

Coleen said...

Happy Fourth! You are such a super mom for taking Sophie to the concert. Can't wait to see you guys at the beach.

Jenny H said...

Yay!!! Glad you guys went; hope it was fun, and Joe or Nick blew you a kiss...;)
Hope you haven't seen all the chick flicks yet!

john said...

I know you missed it, because you're at girls camp, but crazy stage 3 today. I was literally falling asleep it was so flat and boring and next thing I knew... Armstrong's in a break away, contador's caught back in the peloton. Armstrong jumps to 3rd overall.
first team time trial in a few years tomorrow.
man, it's good.
look out for bears at camp.
love,
j

Mushie said...

I felt so young again rock'in out to the Jonas Bros. with my girls and grand girlies! Thanks to Papa and Zach for coming along and enjoying the event with us!
Here's to any more "Stadiums of Fire"!!!!

lbb said...

I'm jealous you have an excuse (little Sophs) to go to Jonas Bros! Also, that homemade pasta looks to-die-for. As do you. You look gorgeous. I'm excited you might visit the NW!