Feeling grateful .... and loving these things today:
Visitors with magic tricks
Visitors with really cute babies
Friends that are Italian , and family friends
This beautiful and brave lady
Home-made pasta and meatballs
Stadium of Fire
Cousins
Kissy faces
Swimming lessons
and best buds.
11 comments:
i love all these things to! i also love you.
how cool is love? Aren't we blessed!! You five are on my "love list"
Dan and his magic tricks... for four years of her life Sophie didn't think her dad should be able to pull a quarter out from behind her ear. Then she met Daniel. Now I can offer her nothing but disappointment.
"dad, can you do magic like magic dan?"
"no."
"dang."
It's nice to have cool friends.
amen! we should really all live closer together. my new strategy may be to convince you all to move to NYC.
love this! so glad i could make it on here too!! woohoo. but i love you guys and had lots of fun playing mom for a couple days! i love your fam :]
I think I fall in the "best buds" category- you just didn't have a picture! Love you. Let's plan a pool day for next week!
So cute - I love the picture of Ash and Ruby and Karen and her baby - all of them are so cute! Ash - you look really great... Tony must be good to you. I am having a little bit of a love/hate relationship with him myself. I am glad you like him, but I CANNOT STAND to hear about Goi-gous Drea anymore! (And I feel bad for Pam the Blam, he never compliments her looks!) I am so sad you guys are going to be gone when we come to town! Maybe we should find out the EXACT dates and see if we can do any overlapping. I think we will shoot for July 29th - August 4th - its just that we are coming for a wedding on the first, so we can't really switch weekends. And Heidi Snyder is taking pictures for us, btw, and I am so excited! Anyway, I hope you guys aren't going to be gone the whole time...
And we love you guys! Beautiful photos.
Looks so fun- where are they taking swimming lessons? They look like they love it
love the post. love you. love your kids.
Hey, when did Dan and Derrick and Karen come, and where was I? dang.
Post a Comment