Tuesday, July 15, 2008

life is unfair...

...that is according to Parker. If only he could go with Sophie and her neighborhood pals to swimming lessons and summer preschool. I think he really believes he is four too. Maybe next summer... hang in there bud.


16 comments:

E.F.G. said...

oh that sad face...i cry when i have to leave the house, not when i can't!

Eric said...

That is the cutest face. LOVE that picture! Life is unfair, I'm with him. :)

john said...

that's my boy. tough as nails. just like his dad.

RETTJ16 said...

Oh so sad!!!

coriconnors said...

I adore that boy! And his dad!

auntie libby said...

ah parker...you can come to my house and swim and we can play school and move dirt around the garden and have so much fun. let's do it next time sophie goes to class, ok?!

scott j said...

i love the knife standing like some art deco piece in the background.

Coleen said...

Ashley,
Send him on over. The boys would love a visit from Parker.

sterlingandbrandi said...

That face reminds me of John playing speed scrabble. Just kidding, but that is a pretty adorable sad face, Parker! I also wish sometimes I was still going to swim lessons and preschool. Good times.

john said...

no kidding about it. that is my speed scrabble face. i appreciate you trying to soften the blow by adding "just kidding" but let's be honest, when it comes to john connors and speed scrabble, the story ends with me making that face.

Jane said...

I love that you took this picture Ashley! So classic. Such a good memory to keep on blogging file.

Neena said...

Oh Parker, we feel your pain. We need to get our kids together. Seriously it would be fun to hang out and let the kids play. Call me.
Neena

Tyler and Stacy: said...

haha...that picture is hysterical.

Jess said...

John, You have an adorable family. You're little boy sure looks a lot like you. I saw your Mom back in May... she sang at my cousins funeral and she did a tremendous job. She has an amazing voice and spirit about her. My whole family was very touched. ~ Purdy

Jess said...

Ashley ~ my little three year old thinks that she is six just like her sister too and she doesn't understand why she can't do all of those fun things as well. What a great picture!

Whitney Rice said...

what a great picture! I'm sorry, Parker. At least your parents don't say what my parents did to me: "Heidi, there are only 2 kinds of fair - county and state."