(So the ultra sound says....). We are really excited. And Sophie's joy is truly over the top! She really wanted a little baby sister. It was so fun to tell her. If only we could help her with a name choice.. her choices are leaving a little to be desired. Parker is still a bit oblivious- to be expected- he does say "baby girl" though and that is quite cute.
25 comments:
Congrats, Sophie. I hope she's doing a little victory dance.
Yeah! Congrats to you all, but especially to Sophie. I hope they are best friends. Love you!
Congrats! I am so excited to see another little Connors baby running around. And Sophie, Heidi is a fabulous name. Just keep repeating that (although I still like Monster - is that unisex?). Hopefully we will see you at beach week, or sometime soon after that.
Yippee!!!
Congratulations!!! We are so excited for you! I'm feeling a love connection between her and Jonas! Then both our kids would have great in-laws Ha Ha. Love ya Neena
Yeah, Horray! Girls are so sweet. I can't believe you are that far along...where has the time gone? Tell Sophie that I can help her with some names if she wants! Love, Brendy
Yea for girls and drama :)
I am so happy for you guys. Ab would die for a baby sister. We might have to borrow yours sometimes.
Congrats to the Connors Fam, for what will I'm sure be a beautiful girl! We just found out we're having a boy. Looks like we enjoy going every other one--girl, boy, girl, boy...
Yay! I'm so excited!
Yeah so excited!! Another beautiful little girl in the Parker tradition of girls! Parker is still the lone boy in two generations! Maybe someday in the far away future we can help and bring him a boy cousin. (this is not an announcement!!!)
Nice job Johnny and Ashley!!!!!!!!
Congrads!! We love you guys! And i am still waiting to hang out!
Congrats you two! One thing the Parker family knows is how to raise girls. I'm sure Sophie will teach her everything she knows. I can't wait to meet the little gal.
Loves!
I am so excited for you guys. Ash you were right on. Now the pressure is on!!!!!! I might be able to find out tonight so I will let you know. Sorry I didn't call you back I don't have my phone and it is dead! Call me at my mom's house if you have a min. Otherwise I will see you in a few days ON THE BEACH!!!! Love you guys!!!!!!!!
CONGRATS....that is so awesome. Can't wait for another cute little Connor girl.
On a side note...Ashley...I am totally watching Design Star now. Thanks for the tip :)
Yay! I'm so excited for another little niece. Now we can give you Anna's little clothes that don't fit. Most of them will be Sophie's old clothes...!
Hugs,
Sarah
I have nothing to distinguish my comment, so at the risk of redundancy, Congratulations! Girls are so much fun and Soph will be such a great sis to look up to and copy.
Yay!! Having two girls is SOOO much fun! You'll love it. Congrats.
Power to the Women!!! Hey guys congrats we are so excited for all of you. Sophie will be such a great big sister showing her the ropes. Love you guys!
I tagged you - sorry but I love to read others answers so go to my blog to see what you need to do :)
A Girl! That is so neat! I'm very happy for you guys. I checked out the rest of your pictures. Your summer has been amazing. Looks like you guys are having a great time. Sorry I missed John's play with Brendy and Becky. We all need to get together really soon...
A Girl! That is so neat! I'm very happy for you guys. I checked out the rest of your pictures. Your summer has been amazing. Looks like you guys are having a great time. Sorry I missed John's play with Brendy and Becky. We all need to get together really soon...
Congrats!!! There is enough room in the world for two sophies.
hey, I feel left out because I can't access Adriane's blog...I'm not invited:( Will you give her my email so she can invite me?? janie.christensen@gmail.com
Gracias.
Congratulations guys! She'll be a lucky girl to have Sophie teaching her the tricks of the world! ;)
Hi John and Ashley! You're probably wondering who the heck this is... I was formerly known as "Cack". Anyway, congratulations on the baby girl! May the whole pregnancy go sick-free and smooth sailing.
Post a Comment