
I took this picture after pulling out of my favorite Chevron in Farmington. ( it is my favorite because it has a drive up window for getting my daily diet coke!) Anyway- this is one of my favorite views in Farmington. It is just so beautiful. I think I was feeling "small town pride" because we just had left the annual Farmington Festival Days Parade. It was such a fun parade. The kids loved it, and actually so did I. The kids came home with bags full of candy,toys, stuffed animals, and treats! All stuff thrown along the parade route. When we first moved here I felt like it was temporary- but it seems the longer we are here the more I love it and I dont think I could ever leave! I love it here.

Now if only I could get someone in my family to leave Salt Lake and come live by me... here is to wishful thinking.
11 comments:
Oh, Ash!How we love you, and we love Farmington, and we love that you love it, too! Please, never leave, dear Princess of Farmington!
I barely get over my house envy and now I have serious town envy. Everytime I come to Farmington I think it has the same small town feel you get in so many towns around Boston. I can't complain about Salt Lake, but Farmington is pretty sweet.
I am excited because I did not know that new Chevron in Farmington has a drive through. I seriously drive to East Layton for a Chevron with a drive through. You may have just saved me $30 a week in gas. Thank You :)
dan - it is very much the feel of beverly, andover, wellesley, needam, concord, belmont, etc. you've got to come up for next years festivities. (and i also know a good real estate agent that will keep her eye open for a great buy in farmington!)
I love it! hey I have a question for you... are you guys going to Disneyland this beach week? Cause we are really wanted to go and take Ava, and don't you guys go every year?
Hey Ash! I miss you! I love your blog. You are always darling, in all that you do. I was just telling Jason yesterday that I wanted to live more "small town". I don't think that will happen for us at the moment...but what can it hurt to dream right? Love, Bkay
I heart Farmington.
Is it the Chevron by my old house? Because I rocked that drive-thru a LOT for diet cokes myself back in the day. When I lived in Farmington I always thought of that Josh Rouse song "Quiet Town" It summed up how I felt about Farmington exactly. While I love Denver, I miss it there too!
great song.
Cute pictures and you look GREAT! We are coming up next week will you be in town? Maybe we could get together. I will post on my family.
I need to borrow some Farmington pride from you.... I am seriously lacking! This is Kristin Bell By the way. Tanner and I keep saying how we wish we were cool enough to hang out with the Connors....If we Heart Farmington too can we hang out?
Post a Comment