Friday, April 25, 2008

Why I Love My Wife...


reason # 251- She leaves me helpful notes, reminding me of important things. Sometimes it is a simple, "Be happy. I love you" note. Sometimes it is a more fundamental reminder of the need to adhere to social norms in the way I dress myself. This type of thoughtfulness has saved me an immeasureable amount of frustration and embarrassment through the years. Thanks, Ash.

15 comments:

Ashley C. said...

Just to clarify: I meant please dont forget to go pick up your pants from Moto the awesome alterations lady so we can go on our hot date tonight. :)
Love you.

Ashley C. said...

ps- very funny john.

Treidi said...

ps- don't forget your shirt either. I won't be able to control myself if you're topless.

love,
ash

(I'd like to see reasons why you love your wife numbers 1-250 as well. can you get on that?)

john said...

I'll e-mail you the other 250, Trav. and I'll attach a photo to aid your man-thigh campaign.

heidi said...

I hope John remembered his pants - or at the very least a black tie. Hope you guys had fun. Happy Anniversary!!!

sarahbellac said...

Now that's love. And love for the general public too in reminding John to wear pants.

sarahbellac said...

Oh - and HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!

Kysha said...

How did you guys all end up with such amazingly-wonderful-beautiful wives? You must be doing something right! Way to go, Ash!
Kysha

Adrianne said...

Happy Anniversay! Love you both!

Tyler and Stacy: said...

Happy Anniversary yesterday!

Anonymous said...

Ash you are such a good wifey. Happy Anniversary sorry it's a little late. Is it 7 years? I can't remember we are getting too old! Love you!

Michael said...

Michael's stupid jokes? How do you think that makes me feel inside. I go to my blog to read uplifting comments that our most closest friends have left for us, and then to my surprise I find that they consider my jokes stupid. As I type a single tear trickles down my cheek.

Crazy Lifferths said...

Loved this! I was laughing so hard and had to share with Scott right away! And, thank you...for wearing pants!

coriconnors said...

Truth be known John doesn't like to wear pants. I have photos to prove it. And that run around the bases at Davis High? What about that?

Just be...... said...

Oh the perils of being a cape crusader...