Sunday, August 29, 2010

Some things we missed...

I just glanced back through my pictures to see what I missed here on the blog. Here is a start....
We went to a Bee's game with the Parker clan, the Sessions and Adi and her kids.
Parker broke his arm falling of a chair in the back yard. I believe he, Soph, and Henry were playing Star Wars train. He fell off the train. :( It was a sad day.
We went on the boat. (Not enough, if you ask me.)
Cute Ruby on the boat.
Four generations on the boat. My darling grandma.
We went to California. (more on that to follow)
My sweet baby turned into a little girl.

6 comments:

Everyday Sparkles said...

Great photos. Can't wait to hear more about your trip to California and your new class. We are so excited for you! What lucky lucky students that have you and Tatiana for their teachers.

Dusty said...

Ash,
Your family is absolutely SO cute! Ruby is such a doll and I can't believe how grown up Parker looks. So sad to hear about the arm breaking. Sophie is a mini you and just beautiful as always. Hope I get to see you sometime sooner rather than later but I don't know when we will get up there again. Take care. Love you:)

Kysha said...

That Ruby is a little girl. I love the four generations on the boat. Awesome.

Jenny H said...

Love, love Soph and Parker on the beach. What a great picture.
And...I want to kiss Ruby's lips.

Tatiana said...

Oh the broken arm! Funny how that seems like so long ago. Ruby just kills me in that picture on the boat.. all bundled and pink.
Parker makes the cutest shapes with his body. Him, on the beach is uber-precious.

Melissa and Trevor said...

good luck with teaching! I wish my kids could have you!