Thursday, April 1, 2010

It's a hard knock life.

Soph was a superstar orphan in her recital for a Creative Arts and Dance class she is taking. She even sang a one line solo... way to go Soph. We love you!


And thanks for all the superstar supporters who came.. We love you too.

15 comments:

lbb said...

oh my mini ashley! sophie looks just like you~she's a doll-face. can't believe you have a child old enough to even be in a play.
remember bye bye birdie!? hahah.
sorry about your snow. good luck with the kiddos in that. love you!

Anonymous said...

She looks so adorable! I love that girl! We`ll have to see the video.

Lauren Parker said...

Seriously? Could she get any more beautiful? Woowww!! She is thee cutest thing in the world! But then again look at her parents:)

Jenny H said...

Oh! She is beautiful! What a fun class...I might have to get some info from you...

Adrianne said...

way to go sophie! She looks darling and I heard she was a fantastic dancer. And just noticed you have a itunes playlist. (i do read your blog often just usually on my phone and such luxuries are not included) Can't wait to listen.

Anonymous said...

umm this is when i hate that i live so far away i would have come to that is a heart beat! i love that little soph she is the cutest thing in the world
!

coriconnors said...

Soph..you ROCK!

Tatiana said...

Oh, I can't stand it! What cute pictures! Hillary and Maddi have both performed "Annie" and I deem it to be a girl's "must do by 8." She is so beautiful!
I used to think Soph was all Ash, but that last shot is so all John. How dang cute is that?

heidi said...

Sophie is so cute! Can't wait to see you guys tonight at the reunion, right? Or if not tonight, sometime soon.

williamsfam5 said...

She is SO ADORABLE! I wish we would have been there to cheer her on!

Everyday Sparkles said...

Cutest orphan ever.

Thanks for stopping by the shop today. It was wonderful seeing you and Tatiana.

Wishing you a Happy Easter!

Becky said...

So cute! I can't beleive she's big enough to be in a play.

Liz said...

She is so cute! Wish we could have been there!

Courtney said...

So sad that I couldn't be there! I would love to see a video if you have one!!

Becky said...

What a well kept orphan! She is adorable and I'm sure she did fantastic!