Three good things lately:
1. Honestly. I adore, adore, adore fabric softener. And this stuff- Ultra Downy April Fresh makes me actually want to do laundry. And then I just want to smell everything that I wash. I am obsessed. I want to wash my whole house with it... Ahhh.
2. Bike rides in West Kaysville/West Farmington. It just doesn't get much prettier than that. And it is so nice to get on my bike again. (Especially bike rides with John.... those are my fav)
3. This book. It's Ruby's favorite. She actually brings it to me, and then snuggles on my lap so we can read it. This is the child that never, EVER wants to snuggle or hold still. I have read it over and over and over the past couple of days just to get to hold Ruby on my lap and hear her mumble her own version of Brown Bear, Brown Bear.
Honorable mentions: Target- I heart that place.
Watching Parker play soccer. (post in the future)
And Red Butte Cafe. Walking in that place is intoxicating. It smells sooooo good. Oh, those desserts. I could use a turtle cheesecake from there any day.


8 comments:
I've never, ever tried fabric softener...how undomestic I? I really am going to now-I love good smells.
You're good things make me happy for you.
I love the lemon cake from Red Butte Cafe! Maybe that should be the spot for our next HP Girls get-together!
I love your list of good things. Brown Bear brings back such good memories. And I laughed about a honorable mention.
Wishing you a wonderful day washing your clothes to wear on a bike ride to Red Butte for dessert.
I too am a lover of all fabric softener. If you need an excuse for the rest of your house to smell that way, put some in a spray bottle and spray a little on the carpet to help with the static. It makes the day so much better.
AND, call me, I want to go on a little ride with you.
You know you are a Nerd when just the mention of "Three Good Things" makes you nostalgic and brings you oh so close to tears. Miss you!
I love that you LOVE bike rides, especially in my neck of the woods (W-KTown). It really doesn't get much better than that. And I am also with you on the whole fabric softener thing. If you want to take it one step further, try Bounce "Awakenings" dryer sheets. THEY ARE AMAZING! I find myself adding more than just one to my loads of laundry because I love them that much.
oh man. red butte. don't get me started!
tarjay! ah!
i'll have to try the downy. i love me some good-smelling clothes!
love ya. boyer
We'll go to Red Butte next EHS dinner. Coming soon . . . I'll keep you posted.
Post a Comment