Sophie has a new love for the hula hoop and, with no help from us, has taught herself these hula hooping tricks. Parker shows off his dance moves... which are always amazing.
i LOVE it! love those kids. (mom and dad too) soph is absolutely amazing with that hoop! i like the costume as well and glad to see ruby join in. what a fun family!
hilarious! Sophie's got some moves, man! Going down on the knees and back up? And what are her arms doing? Mad skills. And then there's Parker, trying his darndest to upstage Sophie, simply by wearing a fireman costume. By far, the most awesome thing I will see all day!
dang girl! she is good! i cant do a hula hoop around once so that is really impressive! that video was a little to short i really wanted to see ruby dance! we need to get together and have a dance party! love you!
Way to go Sophie and Parker; this little video is pricelss. I am impressed with Sophie's hula hooping tricks. I remember I used to be really good but not until I was much older than she was! Always fun to read your blog and check in.
beeest thing i have ever seen! hilarious really and sophie should go in a hula hoop contest or something! haha she is way good! impresssed! and of course parky was amazing as well! so cute :)
Tell Sophie nice moves - from a former hula hoop champ! I was the queen of hula-hooping in my elementary and would spend entire recesses just walking around with the hula hoop, just a-swayin' my hips away! :)
Wow, I'm seriously impressed with the hula hoop skills. I won a hula hoop contest once, but I'm pretty sure she'd give me a run for my money. Wish I had family nights like that growing up!!
Can I just tell you have some SERIOUSLY talented kids? They definitely take after you and John. I'm pretty sure I"ve seen John use some of those dance moves too!
I. AM. SO. IMPRESSED. Sophie, I couldn't do that until I was at least 8! Parker, you're the best dancin fireman there is! That put a smile on my heart today.
19 comments:
i LOVE it! love those kids. (mom and dad too) soph is absolutely amazing with that hoop! i like the costume as well and glad to see ruby join in. what a fun family!
Wow! Sophie is amazing at that. I'm very impressed!
hilarious! Sophie's got some moves, man! Going down on the knees and back up? And what are her arms doing? Mad skills. And then there's Parker, trying his darndest to upstage Sophie, simply by wearing a fireman costume. By far, the most awesome thing I will see all day!
dang girl! she is good! i cant do a hula hoop around once so that is really impressive! that video was a little to short i really wanted to see ruby dance! we need to get together and have a dance party! love you!
Love it!!! Post another with Ruby:)
Good song choice for a fireman/superwoman hulahoop dance off.
you are kidding me! she is practically a pro. i'm laughing too loud at work right now...
That is some skill!!! Wow! I am impressed. And Parker has got some sweet moves too!
Way to go Sophie and Parker; this little video is pricelss. I am impressed with Sophie's hula hooping tricks. I remember I used to be really good but not until I was much older than she was! Always fun to read your blog and check in.
Wow. Sophie what fine skills you have. I'm seriously impressed.
Parker too.
This made my day.
Soph, the outfit is perfect for the amazingness of your hips! And Park, you can sure cut the moves!
Such talent! Such talent!
beeest thing i have ever seen! hilarious really and sophie should go in a hula hoop contest or something! haha she is way good! impresssed! and of course parky was amazing as well! so cute :)
Love it! And we amazed by the super talents of your cute kiddos!! Lots of love from Mexico :)
See you soon,
Nick, Mushie & Papa
How she go down on her knees and then back up? That is talent!! Love the outfits!
I am seriously impressed! We tried out some hula hoops the other day and none of us could manage even a few circles around at all!
Tell Sophie nice moves - from a former hula hoop champ! I was the queen of hula-hooping in my elementary and would spend entire recesses just walking around with the hula hoop, just a-swayin' my hips away! :)
Wow, I'm seriously impressed with the hula hoop skills. I won a hula hoop contest once, but I'm pretty sure she'd give me a run for my money. Wish I had family nights like that growing up!!
are you kidding me? she should enter a contest.
Can I just tell you have some SERIOUSLY talented kids? They definitely take after you and John. I'm pretty sure I"ve seen John use some of those dance moves too!
I. AM. SO. IMPRESSED. Sophie, I couldn't do that until I was at least 8! Parker, you're the best dancin fireman there is! That put a smile on my heart today.
Post a Comment