I have been laughing to my self all night. You see, this afternoon Parker and Sophie started calling themselves secret agents. I wanted in on the fun, at first only because they would actually listen to me if I referred to myself as "Secret Agent Mom". Then... I realized that they actually wanted me to send them on Secret Missions. Oooooh, it got fun. Let's see..1. Secret Mission Clean the entire Playroom
2. Secret Mission Clean the downstairs
3. Secret Mission Get in Pajamas
4. Secret Mission Brush your teeth
5. Secret Mission Go to Bed.
Bad Mom or Good Mom? The jury is still out. But truth be told, I actually haven't laughed that hard with my kids in a long time.
And the playroom is totally clean.
Now, where on earth do I find a "Secret Agent" to clean dinner up, and scrub my bathrooms?
13 comments:
Oh I LOVE it!
Send those Secret Agents over here!I'll be Secret Agent Gummy!
haha! i have one word: sistagator! remember that? you make fan-tab agent!
HA! You are such a cute secret agent mom! Nice Job!
Those secret agents can totally scrub toilets...just give 'em gloves. I've had Abs do it lots!:)
How fun are you? Good mom for sure.
Now I'm laughing too. That's good stuff.
That's the very first thing that Soph mentioned as she climbed into the car this morning. Maybe Parker would complete a secret agent mission of staying in bed all night. he he
I love it!! I am totally going to try that one :)
Love the picture of Agent P.....one of my personal favorite secret agents!
Oh what a wonderful idea! I will have to try it around here. Kind of sad that we only live in 900 square feet and I still can't keep it clean! So fun to catch up on your blog. The cooking swap sounds great--I'll have to give that a try too.
Secret Agent Dad can pick up the extra secret missions, right?
Ash, I think this is awesome! Whatever gets them motivated, right? You are a great mom for sure. Also, i love your cooking swap with your friend. That is a great idea. I need to get some of your recipes. I feel like I am always making the same things. I am coming up in March for a week. 14-19th or something like that. I would love to come by and see you.
What darling Secret Agents!!! Keep it up...it won't last forever!
Genius!!! I'll have to remember that when Max is older :)
Post a Comment