My little baby turned six! How is it possible? It was days of celebration. How fun!! John decided that birthdays are just perfect for someone like Sophie, someone who loves the extra one on one attention, that truly she doesn't get a lot of. I told him that "oldest children and their needs" are still a mystery to me. He he he. Just kidding.
Soph is seriously becoming such a delightful little kid. I just adore her super big heart, her kindness to her siblings, her cute LOVE for all things fashion and her "over-excitement" to EVERY meal I make. Gotta love her. She is so fun.

Birthday breakfast

Out to lunch with Mom at Zupas.

Getting her ears pierced! So fun!
Birthday cake and presents at Grams with both sets of grandparents and some family!

The super exciting first (and maybe only) pet: Naranja the fish.

The birthday party "up do" from Lauren, the hair professional.

Cute Lauren, gave all the girls a fancy hair do!
A tea party lunch with hair do's and manicures
And the dolls included, they were invited for lunch
The darling crew for the party!
(thanks jenny for the idea. i copied abby's party without you even knowing it!)
Happy birthday Soph! What a fun couple of days.... We love you!!
And how could I forget? A sleepover at Mushie's with breakfast at The original Pancake House.
Good grief. Her 7th birthday is sure to be a let down.
17 comments:
Ears pierced, a new pet, and a tea party. Now that is my kind of marathon. Sign me up. What fun for a deserving beautiful little girl.
Happy birthday to you Sophie!
Jonny will be delivering your gift.
I almost forgot the hairdos and the cakes. Sign me up again.
Happy Birthday Sophie! It looks like the perfect day for anyone. I bet those kids were in heaven--fancy hair and painted nails.
You and Lauren could make a killing doing birthday parties NYC...
Whatever..I totally copied someone else's party. 'Tis the beauty of blogging.
Those girls are so adorable, and your sister does a beautiful job with hair! So cute.
You did spoil her and it looks like so much fun!! I might have to copy of few of your ideas :). Sophie is SO cute, I just love her smile!!
What a dream party for her! Happy Birthday Sophie!
OooH! How cute! The party is a darling idea!
Happy Birthday Sophie! You are such a cute 'little lady!'
Happy Birthday Sophie!
What a grown up girl Sophie is geting to be...thanks for letting us be part of the Birthday fun!
Happy Birthday Sophie
Happy Birthday Sophie! I can't believe she's so big. (I just bought Lily that same pink shirt w/yellow flowers from Target.) I want that birthday party myself - minus any pets.
Sophie makes my heart happy!
You all do!
Wow time flies. I remember when you were prego with her!!!
happy birthday!
What a fun day! I can't believe Sophie is 6. And NOT being 6, I can't believe how fun that princess party looked.
What a fun mom you are! And what a darling sweet thing Sophie is. I love you guys!
I love my kids' birthdays. They are so special. Sophie had a great one and she will remember it for a long time maybe even forever. What a cute girl she is. I love her sweet smile.
Post a Comment