I am taking time to pursue all social media to wish mister connors a happy b-day. 31 is Heidi's favorite number so if this year sucks take it up with her.
Happy, happy birthday, Johnny, dear... Hope it was a wonderful day. 31 will be a great year, and yes, it is my favorite number. It was my basketball number all 4 years in high school. It's lucky.
11 comments:
I am taking time to pursue all social media to wish mister connors a happy b-day. 31 is Heidi's favorite number so if this year sucks take it up with her.
off to facebook, my space, and text messaging.
Happy Birthday Johnny! You are a great big brother and I'm sure glad you were born.
Happy 31st! Hope you have a fabulous day!
Happy Birthday King of Cool.
Happy Birthday John! We would love to have you guys over to celebrate. Hope you have a wonderful day!
Happy b-day, JC. Right now I'm hoping the Jazz deliver their first win in SA in a decade for you b-day.
Happy Birthday! Sorry I couldn't be there tonight to give your present. You'll just have to wait. It's a good one.
Miss you guys and really hope you had a great day, even if you didn't my present.
Happy, happy birthday, Johnny, dear...
Hope it was a wonderful day. 31 will be a great year, and yes, it is my favorite number. It was my basketball number all 4 years in high school. It's lucky.
happy birthday we will have to go to dinner when we are there to celebrate! love ya
happy birthday johnnn!!! you have an amazing husband ash :]
Happiest of Birthdays to an awesome bro-in-law. Hope you have something great planned to celebrate.
Post a Comment