Monday, November 9, 2009

go steelers.

I am simply tired of looking at myself as an old lady, I needed a new post. So, in honor of the annual Silverado work trip to a NFL football game.... (John, Big Dave, My dad and my brother in laws are in Denver for the big game tonight)....

Go Steelers! Have fun boys!

3 comments:

Tatiana said...

How fun is that? Henry wants to go to Seattle if Real wins the semis. Maybe I'll get a road trip outta this.

Jenny H said...

John is a happy boy...Blair is not. I left him to sulk alone in the basement 10 minutes ago.
Ah...the heartache of football.

Everyday Sparkles said...

I'll have to pop over to hear about the big game. You know how I keep track of these things. And perhaps I could get that recipe for your chocolate pie so the Captain doesn't leave me because I can't make it. So yummy. Thanks for sharing. I give it 10 out of 5 stars.