Tuesday, June 23, 2009

darn near perfect..

That is what the past couple days have been, darn near perfect! Here is what they have included:

- a culinary feast to celebrate Father's Day with my family and John's family together
- homemade raspberry sour cream ice cream, red velvet cake, sweet potatoes, salmon.....
- new hanae mori and the cutest new wallet, and a cafe rio gift card
- a trip to Deer Creek for summers first waterski
- watching my parents laugh so hard they had tears in their eyes
- soreness in my "waterski" muscles today
-watching Parker and Sophie's faces on the boat
-watching my awesome Dad waterski
-answering Parker's one hundered thousand questions in the car
- driving with Zach and Lauren in the minivan
- post boating meal at Dairy Keen... raspberry almond shake

Here is to the next few days being just as perfect...

17 comments:

Brianne said...

That does sound darn near perfect. My mouth is watering and I am going to go spray on some of my very favorite hanae mori. You have very good taste my darling.

Kysha said...

Sounds near perfect to me as well. When Emma was in the hospital I used to walk across the street to the mall and spray on some hanae mori. Your menu sounds SO yummy.

auntie libby said...

happy b day ash. we love you!

coriconnors said...

Ash, the thing that makes all this seem so perfect is your very clear vision. What fine eyes you have, my dear!

Jenny H said...

What a perfect, perfect collection of food and people.
When I grow up I want to have a boat...love spending time with family that way.
And...Happy Birthday btw...:)

Adrianne said...

you my dear are darn near perfect!

Happy Birthday! I love you!

Nickposh said...

Here's to a perfect birthday for you Ash! I love you. I am hungry reading your blog... I am missing good Parker food... time to come home and EAT!

Anonymous said...

seriously my mouth is watering! i love taking the kids on the boat so fun!!!! love you.. happy birthday!

Anonymous said...

seriously my mouth is watering! i love taking the kids on the boat so fun!!!! love you.. happy birthday!

Everyday Sparkles said...

It is late and your post has suddenly made me very hungry. Yum. Yum.

Thank you so much for the delicious cookies. Shane was in heaven.

Everyday Sparkles said...

Oh my! I just glimpsed the message above and realize I missed your birthday. Happy birthday to you! I'm right on it.

Courtney said...

Happy birthday! Hopefully today is totally perfect as well!

sterlingandbrandi said...

Now I'm just saying the same thing everyone else has said, but it does sound pretty perfect. I would give a LOT for that ice cream and cake combo right now. While my last few days have been perfectly full of a pretty perfect little boy, I have to take a few demerits for not changning out of my pajamas or washing my hair...

Tatiana said...

Working up to a perfect day for the 24th! I hope it's a good one. Just relish these last twenty-somethings. They are the best! By the way, friends who bake other friend's cookies in an attempt to trouble-shoot for them are few and far between. Thanks bestest buddy!

RETTJ16 said...

You forgot to mention that team Snake secured the 2 seed.

Dusty said...

Mmm, that does sound pretty darn good! Happy Bday! We are driving up next Friday for the whole month and I can't wait. I would love to get together sometime with you and whoever else can. I was wondering if you guys still go up to Midway. My sister just moved there. Anyway, I will call you.

Lauren Parker said...

im so glad that we could ride in the mini mannnnn wit chuu!!! i love you :]