Monday, June 15, 2009

six months...

Six months and Ruby is loving sweet potatoes, almost sitting up, playing with toys, and enjoys the endless entertainment of chaos at our house! We love this little one.

14 comments:

coriconnors said...

Oh my goodness, she's in the high chair! What a darling she is...all smiles!

Jenny H said...

These pictures of Ruby are killing me! I love her headbands and smiles, and can't believe she's so big!!

Unknown said...

Such big smiles! Love them! She has amazing skin color. Just like her mom! Too cute.

Jamie said...

Ruby is a doll! We hopeyou guys have a great Summer. It's fun to see your family growing up! :)

Tatiana said...

Oh I love that Ruby! What a chill baby. Consisder sitting at a table with your elbows propped higher than your shoulders. Babies are neat!

Adrianne said...

Ruby Lou I love you!

Nickposh said...

Oh my, I feel like I missing so much... she has grown up a lot in the past 6 weeks. Good thing I am coming home to hang out with you guys! Love you all!

Everyday Sparkles said...

Happy six months Ruby! You certainly are a gem.

p.s. Thanks for being the best neighbors ever! Yummy yummy fruit pizza. That's my kind of pizza. For the sweet tooth.

RETTJ16 said...

She is beautiful!!

Kysha said...

That Ruby seems like such a happy baby! She is darling-- the perfect John/Ashley combo.

The Beckstroms said...

Absolutely darling. What a priceless smile! They grow way too fast so keep posting the cute pics.

Mushie said...

oh Ruby Lou ...you are the sweetest and you make us smile! Where does time go? Only days ago Sophie and Parker were sitting in the high chair!

Liz said...

She is such a doll! I am constantly in shock by how fast these kids grow up. When does life slow down?

Lauren Parker said...

uhm helllo freaking cutest baby ever!