Monday, August 11, 2008

tagged...

I was tagged by Amy Nielson and thought I should get my booty in gear and do this... here it goes.

Random Facts:
1. I love Ashton Kutcher. It is pathetic but true...
2. I love really cheesy music ( of course-in addition to all the really good stuff I do like...) ie... 80's music, Micheal Jackson, and of course Enrique. John LOVES this about me.
3. I love Peanut Butter. All things PB- sandwiches, cookies, brownies, cheesecake, candy bars. If you can put peanut butter in it I say do it!

Current Obsessions:
1. The OLYMPICS... I can't get enough of the swimming, water polo, beach volleyball and more. I seriously love the Olympics. Plus it is the only time I get to watch water polo- which just makes me sooooooo happy.
2. Michael Phelps and all of the USA Swim team. Like I said... I really like the Olympics and any water sport.
3. All things baby... baby names, baby car seats, baby clothes, baby advice, births... guess it is just on my mind these days. gotta love the Internet.. so much information and shopping.. so little time and money!

Goals ( we will go with today- since it is already almost noon...)
1. Clean my house
2. Get dressed.. um yah.
3. Get my kids dressed....
4. Watch more Olympics.

Fears
1. Not being able to come up with a name for baby #3 that we both really like and has enough meaning to work for both of us.
2. My ten year reunion this weekend. (j/k... i am actually kind of excited. I just need something to wear that makes it obvious that I am pregnant and not just really carrying extra weight in my belly)
3. Dinner tonight. I need to go to the grocery store... or else there won't be any dinner.

Well. I am sure that is way more information that you really ever wanted to know......... :)

6 comments:

Eric said...

I love reading about you and not to worry - I usually don't get dressed until about 1 or 2 in the afternoon :) What's the point? Have fun at your highschool reunion - those are always interesting. You will have lots of new info to talk about for a while afterwards.

john said...

why am I not on any of these lists?
should I be concerned?

john said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
john said...

my bad.. in addition i should mention...

Random Fact
4. I got John to marry me by whipping out my old guitar skills... havent played it since.

Current Obsession
4. John's hot body.

Goals
4. Teach John to clean up after himself.

Fears
4. Forgetting to mention my husband in a blog post....oh whops!

john said...

OKAY That last post was reallly written by me- ASHLEY>>>>>

KRISTIN BELL said...

John has a good point....although if I had seen him in his jungle speedo and Mexistache I might try to forget about him too ;) You guys are the cutest family!