Dear East High Class of '98-
I knew I liked you then. I still really like you now. What a fun reunion. Well done people. Hope I see you more often.
Dear Thousand Oaks, Ca-
Take care of those crazy people that I really like. I miss them already.
Dear St. George-
Lauren is coming. Watch out. There is a hole in my heart that only she fills and Sunday dinners (and more) are going to feel lonely with out her.
Dear Pregnancy Hormones-
Could you ease up just a bit? Must I always feel so crazy?
Dear Turkey and Swiss Sandwich from the Dodo-
Thank you for always hitting the spot. I know I can always count on you.. MMMmmm.
Dear Kicking baby-
Thank you for your little jabs. I like being reminded that you are there.
Dear Tylenol PM-
I heart you.
Dear Nikki Norman Williams-
I am so glad I ran into you at Gateway. You amaze me with your strength. Your family and Eliza are in our prayers.
Dear Dirty House and Undone Laundry-
I am ignoring you...just get used to it. I am just kind of over you right now.
Dear Anyone that comes to my house-
Please read the previous note and pretend you don't notice the mess.
Dear Regular Bedtimes and Normal Schedule-
Where are you? Promise me you'll come back.
Dear Parker-
Can you please rethink your decision to stop taking naps? It is making your mother crazy.
Dear one-on-one time with Mushie-
Thanks. That was really fun, I needed that.
Dear Shower-
I am coming....
* format style is stolen from the talented and awesome party throwing italians...the nicolai family. thanks erica/noelle.
21 comments:
Dear Ashley,
That post rocks. So do your fajitas. Thank you for taking good care of us. We love you.
Dear John,
I want to shout it from the rooftops that you are making zucchini bread...unassisted. I expect a post, pics, and a taste, of course.
Dear tatiana,
Why don't you have a blog? And can We be friends forever?
Ashley
P.S. Thanks for talking John out of the flaxseed version.
Dear Parker-
Will you bring Gopie to my house so Mommy can take a nap, since you are not going to take one?
Gummy
Love the post, Ashley. I say "amen" to many on your list as well.
dear ash.
i LOVED seeing you at the reunion.
i'm in LOVE with tylenol PM.
nikki IS amazing.
pregnancy hormones suck.
love, boyer
What an adorable post. You are the cutest person ever so it doesn't even matter what your house looks like. Soon you'll be in the same boat as me. Kids in school, house too quiet, thinking where did the time go . . . and all the hotwheel cars that used to decorate my home?
Thanks for the tip . . . I'm going to try some of that Tylenol PM tonight. I'm still on Hawaii time zone and need to recover before school begins.
Thank you for putting that link to your sweet friend and her daughter. Made my day and made me feel very grateful.
Dear Ashley,
I was hoping for a personal shout out, sniff, sniff! Some suggestions might be- thanks for being so constant, amazing and great! or thanks for being my doula/1 800 Ask A Nurse, or thanks for being everything in a sister that anyone could ever ask for. Really any of these ideas would work! ha ha! Love you!
Dear Ash,
You are great!
Annie
P.S. we haven't seen you forever! we miss you and your cute kidos!
hahaa...poor ash!! We love you even with the "dirty" house!!
dear ashley,
you can take tylenol PM when pregnant!? you just made my life. lovErica
Erica: Do you have something to tell us??????????
Dear Baby (to be read in the Keri Russell accent from that horrible movie, The Waitress)
You are coming to the coolest family ever. You are very lucky.
PS - just don't kick your mom too hard...
Ash-
Just wanted to let you know I was thinking of you and your little family. How's that baby? Miss you.
-Liz
dear ashley,
we owe you and your pregnant belly and your unpregnant husband dinner. let's go.
dear john,
you owe me a song a year ago. and you owe the blogosphere at least 3 retroactive albums of the month. come on, man. what is this? album of the quarter?!?
Dear Ash,
Great post!! Lets go to the Dodo soon!
Love you,
NickP
John- Lil's birthfather wanted to get together when we came to Utah, and we never told him we were in town, then Ster told him we only went to So. Ut and saw my family so I am keeping the tennis blowout on the DL. Okay?
I was very happy to stumble on your blog through Adrianne's. I very much enjoyed this post and was laughing the whole time! You are hilarious--I can very much relate to the laundry, house, and shower situation.
I'm sad that I didn't get to talk to you more at the reunion and hope things are going well. I've added you to my list--hope that's OK. Now I can keep better track of you!
love jill
This was fun to read! Thanks for making me smile! :)
Thanks for the cute post. Of course you know it made me cry. And i can relate to pretty much all of it. we love and miss you guys so much and are looking forward to oct!!!!!! We are coming for Thanksgiving and then for a few extra days to see that cute baby!!!!
love the barnetts
Post a Comment