.jpg)
The Parker Girls.

Sophie eating a very large, yummy cupcake. Leftover from the "Twinkies" birthday!
Parker and Scotty at the beach.

Parker, and the Girls at the beach.

This is how it all started. Four friends... now four very large families later... pure bliss.
Sophie and Kate at the Santa Barbara Zoo.
Sophie playing in the water..
Sophie sporting her very cute, $50 sweatshirt at the Dodgers game... I believe I told John not to forget her own sweatshirt. Oh well, she loves it.
Parker dude.
Jaden and Sophie. Um, look at the gaze she is giving him. Is it love so soon?
Owen buried in the sand.
John... um yes. He had a mustache for the beach. I could not take him seriously at all. I did spare you the pictures of him in his jungle speedo, with the mustache. It was hilarious. Just something that may not be blog appropriate.

20 comments:
Ash...your family is so cute. And thank you for sparing us the jungle speedo, although it does sound interesting.
it is interesting tia, and comfortable. the europeans are onto something, I think.
ash, you stole my photo for 'stache post part 2.
ASH!
just found your blog via omer!
i'm laughing about the reunion comment! i'm going, but at least you're probably not going ALONE! oh well. it'll be fun.
CONGRATS on #3! that is cool and you are definitely brave.
can't wait to catch up on saturday and thru your blog. mine is privo, but if you want i'll send ya an invite to the boring thing.
love ya and once again, i'm thrilled we are internet buds. wow.
love, boyer
(lizbaucom at gmail.com)
John, Rett wants his jungle speedo back!! Love the stache!!
ash- make a private blog and post your out-of-the shower pose taken by Sophie and John's jungle speedo pose- and then send me an invite.
okay for all of you who don't know me, i am totally kidding I am not the perverted.
nice disclaimer kerstin... we all know what you are like.
ps- cutest card ever from charlotte. that was darling!
I love that picture of Jaden and Sophie. Too cute. Thanks for having such a cute girl for my boys to fall in love with ;)
I had to smile at this post... We are in San Diego right now at our "beach week." and... The meltdowns have happened here also, along with the continual question of "can I get something??"
I also loved reading your random facts; you are a fir after my own heart!!
We are off to the Padres game tonight, so hopefully we remember Ab's sweatshirt;)
Oops...I mean you are a girl, not fir;)
love the picture of kate and bo peep. it is amazing what a little croping can do!
i need a picture of the jungle speedo
I have been looking for a model to star in my new man thigh poster campaign.
ps- it's gonna suck to break the news to Luke that sophie has moved on... older men!
we love beach week, yummy Parker family food, the Dodgers, and mustaches. sorry we missed you. we'll see you soon!
Hi Connors family!!!
We found your blog! Actually Karen found us somehow and we were able to find lots of old friends. looks like a great trip! We just did the whole beach and disney thing and loved it! Hope you are well
the denhams
I love the photos...especially the one of Scotty and Parker. You can see the love! I love you and am so grateful to have you and A keep the business going while we tour the country! Love you! (new posts-thank to Scott-- on our blog check it out!)
Aloha! Long time no see. Looks like you guys had a wonderful time at the beach . . . so sorry we missed the jungle speedo. We are soaking up our last few days in Hawaii where we had the good fortune to be down the beach from Obama.
Aloha! Long time no see. Looks like you guys had a wonderful time at the beach . . . so sorry we missed the jungle speedo. We are soaking up our last few days in Hawaii where we had the good fortune to be down the beach from Obama.
Hey John - I think Blair's team might play you guys in softball this season. I saw "Team Snake" on the schedule.
That will be fun...and interesting, considering they are only in the D league because the rec league was full :)
Jenny,
I look forward to that game and apologize in advance for anything team snake says or does it the heat of softball passion.
Well, considering Blair has been kicked out of Kaysville city league in his past-we will pass no judgement. We just might need to head to get some drinks after;)
Post a Comment