We celebrated Parker's birthday Monday night Cinco de Mayo/tractor style! Here are our favorite things about the party!
1. Papa's tractor. And this picture. Doesn't get much better than this. All of the kids looking at the camera and smiling! Priceless. (Owen, where were you when this picture was taken??)
4. The marshmallow fight. Why don't I have a picture of this? While opening presents my Dad started passing around big marshmallows to everyone (mind you I am oblivious to all of this going on- completely engrossed in Parker's opening of gifts...). Then all of the sudden Adrianne decided to launch a marshmallow right at me. And full war was on. 20 or 30 people, mostly adults, engaged in intense mashmallow to marshmallow combat. Seriously one of my favorite moments ever. I had no idea that a marshmallow could be used as a weapon or hurt when being thrown so hard. Classic.
5. Of course... friends and family that came to celebrate with Parker. We love you!
Happy Birthday Parker. Can't wait to do it again next year!
11 comments:
That tractor picture is as cute as it gets. Love it! And the cake . . . Ashley you have some serious skills. Looks like the perfect night.
mush got pretty upset with my roger clemens (or in johns case goose gossage) marshmallow throws. I got courtney will a solid fastball too the neck. All in all it was a great party thanks for letting us party with you.
I am so amazed that you were able to get such a great picture of all those kids on the tractor! And the marshmellow fight was pretty much the most hillarious thing I've participated in for a long time! Great Party!
I love Parker's little faux hawk. What a fun tractor party. And Ashley...I am continuously impressed with your mega skills. That tractor cake is the bomb.
How cute is that tractor picture? I love it! And I am so impressed with that cake, but come on, this is Ashley Connors we are talking about. She can do anything!
Happy Birthday Parker! Looks like a fun party. Nice job Ash.
those chocolate donut wheels look delicious. Dunford brand if I'm not mistaken.
Are they still kickin around Farmington?
That video was soooo cute! Ashley you are such a fabulous mom with those birthday cakes (I remember Barbie from February)! And forget ponies, Parker got an actual tractor?! Lucky kid.
That cake is unreal!!!!! Happy Birthday, Parker. We love you and can't wait to see again...someday soon hopefully. There are lots of tractors in Missouri...our neighborhood is on a farm, basically. Come out and see them sometime!
Ashley I love Parker's cake! That is so creative! It was so nice to meet you over at Cori's a while back. You and John have the cutest family I have ever seen!
Post a Comment