Saturday, May 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Parker!

Parker turned two today. We are having a party on Monday so today was pretty low key, but fun. Parker is such a fun kid to have around. He is happy, funny, sweet, determined and so cute. He makes me laugh all the time. Here are some fun Parker pictures. Love you bud.
Happy Birthday little bubs. We love you so much!

14 comments:

Crazy Lifferths said...

Happy Birthday Parker!

Brianne said...

Happy Birthday cute little guy!!! I am sure your Birthday weekend will be fabulous!

coriconnors said...

Be still my heart!

Jenny H said...

What darling pics!! I can tell be and Deak are the same age b/c Deak has a lot of the same clothes-so funny. Kid's birthdays are my favorite days.

Eric said...

How is it that he is already 2? They grow up so fast! There are slow days here and there but generally it goes by so fast!! Don't you think?

Tia said...

Parker is a sweetie pie. It's weird to look at that little baby and see how much he has grown. Hope the party is rockin.

racetri.com said...

parker connors can't lose

favorite photo is the trucker hat

Tyler and Stacy: said...

I remember that Yankee Stadium moment very well.

Kysha said...

Parker is darling, and already 2! I, too, remember that Yankees Stadium moment--wasting no time getting him to a baseball game!

Everyday Sparkles said...

Happy Birthday Parker! You are such a little stud. Have a wonderful day and party . . . we'll see you later with a surprise.

heidi said...

Happy Birthday, Parker! Luke can't wait to come and play with you again!

RETTJ16 said...

Happy Birthday!! How cute are your kids!!!

Coleen said...

I loved seeing all the Parker Pics! Happy Birthday!

Neena said...

Ashley I loved the cake, you should make them professionally. Parker is adroable, I loved the pictures. It was so fun to see you the other night, we need to get the kids together sometime soon.
Neena