It was sunny. (mid 90's)
We had good company. (A and Dan.)
There was a large body of water. (Sea of Cortez.)
We read. (Ashley- Three Cups of Tea and The Prize Winner of Defiance, Ohio. John- Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close, spin magazine, t shirt logos, signs, poorly translated menus, tea leaves)
We ate good food. (mostly shrimp.)
and we did nothing else.
good trip.
12 comments:
sounds like an amazing trip. extrememly loud and incredibly close could be in my top 5 books of all time. love it.
My idea of a perfect vacation is anywhere that has an endless supply of drinks in the pool and a sun and the beach.
You guys scored.
Sounds like a fun trip...I'm glad you guys are back safe and sound. Be glad you didn't experience any Montezuma's Revenge. That seems to always happen to at least one of us on a trip to a foreign country!
What a fun trip. I think we are due for a Snyders/Connors trip sometime soon. How about after triathlon season?
Blogger and I are currently in a fight- it won't let me upload my pictures which is causing much sadness on my part! Wonderful trip-same time & place next year!
That is my idea of a vacation. You were misssed . . . next time take us too. Shane has really bonded to that little Parker. They even have a secret hand shake.
Sounds so nice! I want to see pictures of you and John not just of the beautiful ocean :)
i swear we were so busy doing nothing by the pool that we hardly even took pictures... i will upload more. we will have to see what i can come up with.
sounds so wonderful! Glad you had a great time. Someday maybe we can visit your beachouse...!
Hugs,
(and miss you guys)
Sarah
So where are the pictures of Jon in a speedo...because...uhhh...because...Kysha wanted to know.
Did you like Extremely Loud? I didn't think I'd like any sort of 9/11 book, but I gave it a chance because of Everything is Illuminated. Fantastic reads. His writing makes me terribly jealous.
casey, those pics are on our adult only blog.
katie, it was one of the best books I have read in a long, long time. Absolutely loved it.
Post a Comment