Tonight I am grateful for perfect moments that are scattered in between crazy car rides, tired kids, a crappy economy, not enough sleep, stressful jobs and losing really good people to heaven. We had a whole week full of some really great moments. REALLY great moments. I'm so grateful for those moments and the really good people that we shared them with. I suppose in my sappy, late night posting state of mind, that this is what life is all about.
A few of those perfect moments at Beach Week 21.
To be continued.....
9 comments:
Hooray for a blog update! I love you guys! Looks like you had so much fun!
Looks like so much fun! Hope to hang out with you guys soon!
lovely pictures of lovely people. glad you had fun but also glad you are home. we missed you!
your pictures make me want to pack up and head for the beach. and if not the beach, utah so we can hang out!
i LOVE the pics! precious...
this place is magical and you enraptured it, m'dear. you're family is GORGEOUS and so hip!
i love the parkers!
i'm jealous of the beach!
i love ash!
Awesome pictures! Your kids are just beautiful :)
That looks dreamy! Thanks again for planning the night out the other evening. It was so great to see everyone, especially miss ash. You are so dear to everyone friend. Can't wait for another "reunion" soon!
That looks like a little piece of heaven. Such a fun tradition! Your kids are so adorable and I am pretty sure you and John are the cutest couple ever. Loves!
What a sweet post. Love it. Love all the photos. Fun times to remember.
Post a Comment