Thursday, August 11, 2011

The future?

Is Spotify good or bad for the music industry? not sure.
Is Spotify going to drastically change the way people find and listen to music? not sure.
Do I love Spotify in a long term commitment kind of way? not sure.
but probably.
This much I do know,
when you see a billboard advertising an upcoming MC Hammer concert in Primm, NV and get a fever for 2 Legit 2 Quit, Spotify has the cure.

It may be the best road trip innovation ever. (yeah, you read that right GPS)

We've got a couple invites for the free site if you want to test it out.


2 comments:

Katie Riggs Hansen said...

I want one!

Blogger said...

Easily Boost Your ClickBank Banner Traffic And Commissions

Bannerizer made it easy for you to promote ClickBank products with banners, simply go to Bannerizer, and grab the banner codes for your chosen ClickBank products or use the Universal ClickBank Banner Rotator Tool to promote all of the ClickBank products.