Bliss indeed. I had the most glorious weekend, last weekend. Newport beach for a few short days, celebrating Adi's 30th birthday. Such a fun little girls weekend. Love all the girlies and love Adi. So glad we have been friends for all 30 of those years!!! How I wish I could fly to California every other weekend... for the company and for that AMAZING weather. :) Thanks J for taking over while I was away.
5 comments:
good for you, ash.
you SO deserve it.
XOXOX!
boyer
So fun! Glad you got to enjoy some good weather because the rain is coming this weekend! Is that at Marriott? Love that place. Nothing like good girlfriends. Glad you had a fun weekend.
Oh I could use a little dose of those Newport Villas right about now. So glad you could get away! Loves
Ash - you are such a great mom. So glad you got a little break - you had it coming!
Heavenly.
Happy you had a great weekend, as everyone has mentioned, you deserve it!
Post a Comment