Wednesday, December 8, 2010

happy birthday ruby!




Happy birthday to the craziest little two year old. Last night Ruby woke up around midnight and did not want to go back to bed. After climbing out of her crib for like the tenth time I found her in her room with the lights on, her pajama bottoms off and in the hamper, and she was trying on skirts out of her bottom drawer. She is a crack up. Seriously, not a dull moment. My favorite thing about Ruby is that she has a sense of humor. AND she thinks she is funny. Which in her defense, she usually is. 

Happy Birthday Ruby Lou. We adore you. You are crazy, darling, fun, happy, wild, particular, and wonderful. And I wouldn't change a thing about you.

Love you!! 

8 comments:

auntie libby said...

crazy ruby lou is the best! i love her "dis" much!!!!!

Jenny H said...

I'm so happy to see she got enough candles onto her cupcake.
Happy celebrating the cuteness of that darling girl.

Everyday Sparkles said...

Happy happy birthday Ruby! You are so adorable and I love that it's never too late an hour to try on some cute clothes.

Adrianne said...

Happy Brithday Ruby lou!! we love you!

Tatiana said...

Crazy Ruby! We love you!
She is so funny, and I think describing her as "particular" is just perfect! She likes her stuff the way she likes her stuff.
I love her!

Mushie said...

Darling Ruby Lou!!! We adore and LOVE you!

coriconnors said...

Ruby Louby-
You make my heart happy!

Liz said...

She is so cute. I've started blogging again. Hopefully I can keep everyone up to date a little more this time. Happy XMAS :)