I hear Parker's little feet bouncing up the stairs each morning between 6:30 and 7:00 am. He shuffles around in the living room for a few minutes, making sure all the stuffed dogs he carried up from his bedroom are comfortable, then heads into our room. He sings "good morning," in an unnaturally happy voice. Then asks one of us to make him a toast and turn on the tv.
He is a strange and delightful little man, especially in the morning.
8 comments:
when the day comes that no one is able to find "old dog" it will not be because parker has left him somewhere never to be found, but rather because the nursery magic fairy paid him a visit in the night.
"Wasn't I Real before?" asked the little Rabbit.
"You were Real to the Boy," the Fairy said, "because he loved you. Now you shall be Real to every one."
Oh man this may be the most cute thing I have ever seen! Lucky for whoever gets to wake up with him :)
yes! strangely delightful!....
what a cute boy. glad you recorded it!
i love that little man!
I just wish I got to see him more often!
Love to you all...
I love Holmes on Homes! One morning you might hear my feet with his...as long as he will make me some toast too!! :)
Quite possibly the cutest photo ever!
I think your love of Has was the start of this whole thing...
Parker what a cutie we adore you!!!
Hi Ashley! That is dang cute.
Post a Comment