Ruby's birthday came and went. I still can't believe it! It was so fun to celebrate with family and friends. I am always amazed at the network of support we have, and ever so grateful for it. Happy birthday Ruby! We love you oh soooo much!!
Happy Birthday, Ruby. You are one lovely girl. It looks like you and Adam have the same curly hair-do. Maybe that's why people keep thinking he's a girl.
Happy Birthday Ruby! I love her curls! Did Sophie have curly hair like that! She is beautiful...but could we really expect anything less from you and John?
12 comments:
I love you Ruby!
This girl is too much! Love those eyes! Happy birthday Ruby!!!
ahh so adorable!! i love her curls. HAPPY BIRTHDAY CUTE RUBY <3
Happy Birthday, Ruby. You are one lovely girl. It looks like you and Adam have the same curly hair-do. Maybe that's why people keep thinking he's a girl.
I too love her hair and toothy smile. What a cute girl. I remember holding her at Einstiens when she was so little. Can't believe it's been a year.
Happy Birthday Ruby! I love her curls! Did Sophie have curly hair like that! She is beautiful...but could we really expect anything less from you and John?
Too cute is what she is. Happy Happy Birthday!
Happy Happy Birthday, Ruby Lu! We hope you had a wonderful 1st birthday. Sending you lots of love and 'virtual hugs' from Kansas City. See you soon!
She is so cute! Love her! (and you)
She is so stinking cute I cant get over it!
Happy Birthday!! To our darling Ruby Lou! We love you!
Mushie nd Papa
Those eyes. Those beautiful eyes. Great photos.
Happy birthday Ruby!
Post a Comment