Wednesday, December 23, 2009

P.S.

It would be awful not to mention in my list of things how GRATEFUL I am for John's Christmastache. It's Ugly as sin but it makes me laugh every time I see him..... So, Merry Christmas!

9 comments:

Adrianne said...

Love that Johnny too!!

Lindsey Jayne said...

That's probably the best name for a Mustache ever! Ash, you've got yourself a winner. What a stud.

Ryan said...

Ok didn't get the memo about about the christmastache. Couldn't get more festive than that- inspiring.

Tatiana said...

Ah, so much to say about Christmastache. What a sincere photograph, not unlike a Charlie Brown sincere Christmas tree. I am loving the soft-focus lens application. It is oh-so wonderful. John, I love your holiday facial hair festivus! I can't wait to hear about January and February! Ash, you are a patient soul. Love you both!

lbb said...

Ha ha! I love it! Merry Christmas, Ash.
John looks like your dad a little in this pic. Funny.
Hope you guys have a good one. Love ya, Liz

williamsfam5 said...

now I'M laughing! MERRY CHRISTMAS! I love you guys.

noelle regina said...

i love that hat!
where did he find it?
(and the christmastache is awesome...
ly bad)

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

noelle regina said...

nevermind...
santa brought me that hat!

Brianne said...

I am not allowing Jake to see this picture. He is already thinking about that stache WAY too much.