And an interview on the other side: ( this is what it read...) What is your mother's name? Ashley
How old is she? 28
What is her job? She helps my dance class, getting clothes. She's a helper.
What is her favorite food? Lettuce.
What does she do when you are at preschool? She goes places.
What makes your mom happy? When my dad goes to sleep together with her.
What is your mom's favorite thing to do? She likes to put the dance clothes into piles.
Why do you love your mom? Because she is nice to me.
Happy Mother's Day! Love, Sophie
I laughed so hard at the one about what makes your mom happy. Not sure where this came from. As a side note- if you didn't know I own a dance studio in Salt Lake with two of my sisters. I am in charge of costumes and we have had costumes up to our eyeballs at our house this week. In this regard it has been a rough week... missing costumes, back ordered costumes, confusion. I guess I didn't realize how much Sophie was paying attention. Looks like I kept my cool though, because it seems my favorite thing to do is put costumes in piles. If that sounds fun to you- you know where to come...
PS- Soph, I love being your Mom!
18 comments:
wow lettuce and costumes! you sure have a fun and exciting life! Be rest assured that in the BIG and observant eyes of Sophie you are doing a great job!
Love you! Happy Mother's Day!
I love the things kids say. So cute! It's always funny to get a glimpse into how our kids see us :)
That Sophie's a doll. I'm sure John is going to VERY proud about what makes you happy.
The going to sleep together thing is so funny, and lettuce is super impressive. I know that if Ab had mentioned my fave food it definetly wouldn't be healthy. Even without the costumes, doesn't it feel like a lot of our time is spent putting together piles of clothes?
Cute, Cute Sophie.
Thats so funny! I know I spend many a night asking Ster to get off Facebook and come to bed. I could see Lily picking up on it making me happy when he does... My mom always laughs still about a similar thing I filled out in kindergarten saying her favorite thing to do was dishes. Wouldn't it be nice to go back to the time where it was just logical that you spent most of your time doing the thing you liked best to do?
How cute is Sophie! What a great list. That's a keeper. When Jonny made his list he made me so young that he would have been a teenage pregnancy. Small price to pay.
If you need help with the costumes I would love to help you. I like dance outfits, and piles.
That is absolutely priceless! I am in love with Sophie!
Haahaa! That is cute!!
perception is a beautiful thing. You are a good helper, indeed! Sophie is so, so sparkling cute!
your kids are blessed to have you! Happy Mother's Day!
Sounds like Sophie is well taken care of and on her way to a healthy relationship some day! :) She is hilarious! Hope you had a great Mother's Day!
Lettuce!!??????? since when? Ash I must say you always introduced me to the BEST foods around Utah. I love you and hope you had a great Mother's day.
Oh that is so super cute! So funny! They did a similar thing with Timo at Primary and I loved reading his responses. So fun. We love and miss you guys. Happy Mother's Day to my most amazing sister-in-law. You are an incredible mother and I admire you SO much.
Freaking Adorable!
Ok, that is the cutest! So many funny and touching comments. I can't wait for those little Mother's Day gems start coming! And ash, I had no idea you were so so healthy..ha ha...lettuce!
I am getting close - 36 weeks along! I still have liked this trimester the best by far, but I'm getting pretty tired again and I feel super wimpy. I kind of want my body back. Its weird to feel so big too.
Ash and John,
Please re-enter the blogging world.
LOL that is so funny! I think my favorite thing to do is put clothes into piles too... NOT.
Post a Comment